The semester is over, the summer is upon us, and it’s time to adjust to a lighter schedule and sunny days! To help every busy college-girl out, I thought I’d share my summer morning routine! Enjoy.
- Wake up, check the time, and go back to sleep.
- This morning, I woke up at 7:04. I mean, come on, 7:04. I don’t even get up that early during the school year. So I turned around and went back to sleep until 11:30. No regrets.2. Wake up again and sit on my phone.
- Once I’ve woken up and it’s nearly afternoon, I lay in bed and stare at my phone for half an hour or so and screw around on social media and my news apps. Sometimes I even ugly snap my friends pictures of my greasy hair and double chin to keep up those streaks!
3. Motivate myself to leave my bed for the sole purpose of acquiring food.
- I rolled out of bed around noon today because I knew there were chocolate chip muffins in my parents’ kitchen. Void of nutrition and full of sugar and cholesterol, these tasty treats make me want to rise and shine!
4. Amble into my bathroom and visibly cringe at myself in the mirror.
- Yeah, I need to wash my hair and put on some makeup like, really badly, but it’s too early for all that. I’ll do it by a reasonable time, like 3 or 4. Until then, I like to pull my hair back with this nifty gadget called an elastic hair tie. On the outside, these life-saving hair mechanisms are usually covered in thread or soft material that come in all different colors, patterns, and designs! On the inside, there’s a rubber band that expands to wrap around your hair. Super useful for when you’re too tired to wash your hair or you just need it off your face!5. Stare at the ever-growing pile of dirty laundry in my closet.
- I like to do this for around 3 to 4 minutes every day! Just sit cross-legged on your bed and look in despair at all the laundry you still need to do, and then shut your closet door and decide to lounge around in your pajamas all day! Besides, nothing’s clean anyways!
And that wraps up my summer morning (and early afternoon) routine. If you guys have any questions, ask away in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer! Feel free to clue me in on your summer routines and products. If you blinked while reading this, like this post and follow my lovely blog! Or don’t. I’m not your mom or whatever.